How to Make a Rose Quartz Elixir (Crystal Infused Water)
If you follow us on TikTok (@manifestandflow), you may have seen my recent post on how to make a rose quartz elixir. Because TikToks are only short videos, it was hard to capture all of the information and I received a few questions on it since then. So, I thought I better go into more details about this amazing manifesting technique using Rose Quartz.
So first, let's do a quick review on what Rose Quartz is, and what this amazing crystal is good for.
Rose Quartz is known as 'the universal stone of love'. It has so many benefits both physically and emotionally/spiritually.
If you are wondering what rose quartz for, here is a quick summary:
- Restores trust and harmony in relationships
- Encourages unconditional love & can help manifest more love in your life
- Calming stone that can help process grief and provide comfort
- Opens the heart chakra, promoting love within friendships, relationships, and a feeling of deep inner peace
- Promotes self-love
- Balances the circulatory system
- Can reduce blood pressure
- Removes toxins from the body
Because rose quartz is known to promote unconditional love, many use this crystal to manifest a loving relationship into their life. There are many ways to use this beautiful crystal, and to bring it into your manifestation practices. One of my favourite ways, is to create a rose quartz elixir.
For centuries people have used crystal elixirs, they are known for their powerful healing properties. When creating a crystal elixir, it is important to do your research first as not all crystals are suitable (some can be toxic, some can be damaged in water).
By creating an elixir (also known as gem water or crystal water) you will be able to receive the beautiful vibrational energy of the crystal within you, supercharging your manifestations.
So how do you make a rose quartz crystal elixir? It's easy!
There are two methods, direct and indirect:
Direct Method for Crystal Infusions:
- Cleanse the Rose Quartz crystal (use a raw stone for this). I do this by running it under water, and visualize white light washing over the stone.
- Take the crystal and place it at the bottom of a drinking class / mason jar.
- Fill the glass up with distilled water
- Place the glass or jar under the sunlight or moonlight for 2-3 hours. The water will absorb the vibrations of the crystal and will soon become a very powerful elixir.
(This way is generally safer and preferable)
1. Purchase or make a crystal elixir. Using a test tube, fill with crystal chips.
2. Place the test tube in water and let it sit for 2-4 hours.
You can purchase crystal infusers here.
Once your crystal elixir is ready, I recommend making the entire experience intentional so you can maximize manifestation potential. How do you do that?
- Start journaling about exactly what you want to manifest. You can start by saying "I am so happy and grateful now that...." and begin describing the ideal scenario you're attracting into your life. Really feel into the emotions as if it were already here.
- Sit in silence, visualizing your manifestations. You can do this for 5 minutes or 15 minutes - however much time you need or have available.
- Now that you are in a higher-vibration state, repeat affirmations to the water, that are related to your manifestation. This might seem strange, but water has memory! So for example, if you are manifesting love you can say "I am receiving unconditional love" or "a happy, loving relationship is on the way to me."
- Drink up and let the loving energy emanate from inside out!
Rose Quartz elixir is one of my favourite love rituals. Whether it's to manifest a loving relationship, or more self-love, give it a try!
If you don't have a piece of raw rose quartz, head over to the shop!